Rules of Procedure
These rules and regulations contain the rules governing the operation of the Tournament.
- Article 1: The participant must be of 18 years of age and older to take part in the competition.
- Article 2: The participant must have a Playstation account with a Playstation Network subscription on his Playstation 4 console.
- Article 3: The participant undertakes to have a good internet connection allowing both opponents a fluidity during their game.
- Article 4: The participant will receive a message from the moderator communicating the opponent's PSN (Playstation Network) one hour prior to the game.
- Article 5: The participant will have access to the YouTube page on which the matches will be broadcast. Before each game, the moderator will inform the players who will broadcast the game.
- Article 6: The participant must be logged in 30 minutes before his game. No delay will be accepted and may result in disqualification.
- Article 7: The participant is obliged to continue the game to the end, regardless of the score. Interruption of the game by a participant will automatically result in disqualification.
- Article 8: When there is a draw at the end of the return leg, more games will be played until the teams are separated.
- Article 9: Each game will be played in two-legged tie of 12 minutes per match.
- Article 10: No refund will be made in case of cancellation.
The winner of the competition is entitled to win a custom jersey of his choice and the second will receive a 12-month PSN (PlayStation Network) membership subscription.